It’s never too late to start taking care of you teeth. By Investing less than 5 minutes of your day on dental hygiene can help you get the those pearly white and save unnecessary dental pain.
At Dr. Lalit’s Multispeciality Dental Care Clinic, our goal is to help our patients get that perfect white smile. We can help with teeth whitening treatment, cosmetic dentistry & dental implant treatment in Kalyan.
- Done forget to Brush your teeth before going to bed: Have you ever wondered, that even after brushing your teeth every morning your teeth still turn yellow and get that occasional pain. Well that’s because you have been missing the night routine. Brushing your teeth before going to bed is more important than the morning routine. This is because the food particles stuck in your mouth during dinner or during the day start to decay and go in overdrive mode to plague your teeth while you sleep. So start that night oral routine to day.
- Floss your teeth to remove plague in between teeth: Did you know that by merely brushing you teeth, you are only cleaning 60% of your teeth, that’s right!. Most Indians don’t understand the concept of flossing teeth. Well a Dental floss is a cord of thin filaments used to remove food and dental plaque from between teethin areas a toothbrush is unable to reach. If you are wondering why your teeth start yellowing from between even after rigorous bruising, now you know! It can seem like an unnecessary and daunting task at first but once you start flossing your teeth regularly, you will see the difference in a few days. Also, try flossing in the night to get the best result.
- Limit Sugary Food & drinks to avoid tooth Decay: Limiting Sugary food and drinks can go a long way in saving your teeth from decay. Sugar tends to accelerate the process of tooth decay as explained by National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NICDR), If you can’t resists sugary delights its best to at least rinse your mouth with water or a mouthwash after.
- Quit Smoking to avoid yellowing of teeth: Smoking and use of raw tobacco can greatly affects you dental health. According to American Dental Association, smoking leads to stained teeth and tongue, dulled sense of taste and smell, slow healing after a tooth extraction or other surgery, difficulties in correcting cosmetic dental problems, gum disease, oral cancer. Its best to quit smoking and finding better alternatives.
- Use Mouthwash to germs healthy: Mouthwash can rinse food particles, while also removing any plaque that may still be left after brushing and flossing. In kalyan and India mouthwash is primarily regarded as an alternative to brushing teeth. However, if used after brushing and flossing will help maintain complete oral hygiene.
So finally, by a brushing, flossing and rinsing your teeth morning and before bedtime can help you maintain your teeth for most of your adulthood & oldage. Ofcourse, if you can’t find the time to go through this routine every day we recommend getting a Teeth Cleaning done once in six months at-least.
If you have questions about your dental hygiene or are ready to make an appointment with us, you can contact us here- Book Appointment