At Our Dental clinic in Kalyan we offer a painless tooth extraction procedure. As the procedure is done in a sterile environment and by an expert the healing is faster and relatively pain free.
Every Indian living in metros does undergo a tooth extraction atleast once in his lifespan. The reason for extraction can vary from
- Tooth infection or severe decay
- Gum disease
- Irreparable damage to the teeth due to trauma
- Removal of wisdom teeth
- To make space for tooth realignment with an orthodontic appliance
- To allow dentures or implants to be fitted
After tooth extraction the healing will take about 6-7 days to completely heal. However, you will feel better in 2 days time.
You can follow the following tips for speedy recovery
- Apply gauze as instructed by the dentist.
- Avoid eating hot tea or food.
- Avoid brushing the teeth next to the extraction site
- Resist the temptation to poke at the site with your tongue or finger
- Avoid smoking
- Keep your head elevated when you lie down
- Inform your dentist if bleeding doesn’t seem to be reducing